Legal acts based on the Product Conformity Act
Legal acts based on the Product Conformity Act (in Estonian)
- Safety Requirements for Personal Protective Equipment and Procedure for Conformity Attestation (in Estonian)
Legal acts based on the Chemicals Act
- Procedure for Registration of Dangerous Chemicals (in Estonian)
- Requirements and Procedure for Identification, Classification, Packaging and Labelling of Dangerous Chemicals(in Estonian)
- Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH Regulation) (includes requirements for chemical safety data sheet)
(CLP-Regulation on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures.)
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 790/2009 (amending Regulation No 1271/2008)
Legal acts established on the basis of Contained Use of Genetically Modified Micro-Organisms Act
- List of data necessary for the application of authorization for the contained use of genetically modified microorganisms (in Estonian).
- Requirements applicable for hazards in contained environments (in Estonian).
- List of data included in risk analysis and procedure for conducting risk analysis (in Estonian).
Legal acts regulating the use of biocides
A biocidal product is intended to destroy harmful organisms, to control and prevent their damaging effect or to control otherwise harmful activity by chemical or biological means.
A biocide is a chemical substance or microorganism which can deter, render ... which acts as a general biocide killing germs, micro-organisms, algae, and so on.