When leaving Estonia to work in Norway, it is important that you know all your rights and obligations related to your work. If you work for a Norwegian company, you have the same rights as your Norwegian colleagues.
Many employees are entitled to a salary twice as much as what they are currently earning, simply by demanding the minimum wage. In Norway, minimum wage is applied to specific sectors. Visit knowyourrights.no to find out more about:
- Minimum wage
- Employment contracts
- Temporary and permanent employment contracts
- Work hours, overtime and compensation for overtime
- Vacation and vacation payment
- Termination of the employment contract
- Health and safety at work, HSE (health, safety and environment) card
If you need more information or would like to report a problem at your workplace, you can contact the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority via phone at +47 73 19 97 00 or visit sua.no, the Service Center for Foreign Workers.
- Download infomaterials that can be printed out as doubel-sided flyers. (PDF)
- Download full-size posters for printing. (PDF)