Information materials and articles
- European Labour Law Network – Estonia – Posted Workers Act
- Dhéret, C. Ghimis, A. The revision of the Posted Workers Directive: towards a sufficient policy adjustment? Discussion Paper. European Policy Center. April 2016
- European Commission. Posted workers in the EU (video)
Case law of the Estonian Supreme Court
Cassation of OÜ Bysted against the Tartu Circuit Court 22.09.2014 judgement in the action brought by Esmar Parts against Bysted OÜ in a labour dispute
Cassation of ALSTOM ESTONIA AS and counter-cassation of Harald Walter Schubert against the Tallinn Circuit Court 18.12.2014.a judgement in the action brought by Harald Walter Schubert against ALSTOM ESTONIA AS in a labour dispute
Cassation of Silvi Keernik and counter-cassation of Sillaallika Osaühing against the Tartu Circuit Court 02.09.2013 judgement in the action brought by Silvi Keernik against Sillaallika Osaühing to recover wages, compensation for unused holiday, compensation for cancellation of employment contract with a shorter advance notice, and compensation for cancellation of the employment contract.
Appeal in cassation of WKSM Grupp OÜ against the Tallinn Circuit Court 25.06.2012 judgement in the action brought by Jeremy Kivi and Aigar Pajo against WKSM Grupp OÜ regarding the payment of wages
Appeals in cassation of Kaspar Kaljuste and TJ Ehitus OÜ against the Tartu Circuit Court 04.04.2011 judgement in the action brought by Kaspar Kaljuste against TJ Ehitus OÜ in a labour dispute
Project regarding posted workers
„Promotion of transnational cooperation among stakeholders and dissemination of best practices to enhance the enforcement of the European legislation regarding posted workers and posting issues“
Agreement number VS/2016/0024
- Directive 96/71/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 1996 concerning the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services
- Posting of Workers in the Construction Industry
- Comparative study on the legal aspects of the posting of workers in the European Union (including Estonia, 2011)
- National liaison offices of Member States
- E-handbook on Cross Border Enforcement on Occpational Safety and Health by SLIC Inspectorates is fully uploaded in the CIRCABC Platform (SLIC Public Access). Access to the e-handbook
- EU Information Centre: What should an employee know when he or she is posted to another country?
- Your Europe
- European Commission Posted workers.
- Information on wages, working conditions and rights of construction workers for all the European Countries